Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Kiss is the language of Love

+++kiss on the ear..........."I'm honey"
+++kiss on the cheek..........."we're friends"
+++kiss on the hand............."I adore you"
+++kiss on the neck............."we belong together"
+++kiss on the shoulder..........."I want you"
+++kiss on the lips....................."I love you & I want you"
+++holding hands......................we can learn to love each other
+++a wink...................................let's get it on
+++slap on the butt...................that's mine
+++playing with the ear...........i can't live without you
+++holding on tight...................don't let go
+++looking into each other's eyes............let's get romantic
+++pulling hair on head.............................tell me you love me
+++arms around the waist........................I love you too mush to let go

ဒီအေၾကာင္းအရာေလးေတြကေတာ့ ဗဟုသုတအေနန႕ဲ တင္ျပလိုက္တာပါ။။

No comments: